The third time I'm placing an order that has been delayed shipping for over a month.This time it has been delayed 2.5 months.

How can any business think this is a proper way to operate? I have jobs that have deadlines and -now twice in a row Homeclick has single-handedly delayed completion of my renovations. They continuously list bogus "in stock" numbers that gets people like me to commit to placing an order, only to find out that your shipment is going to be delayed 2 weeks, then when 2 weeks comes, it becomes 1 month, then 1 month becomes 2 months.

Each order has required multiple (and I mean like a half dozen) calls to customer service to attempt to rectify.Never again.

Review about: Homeclick Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Horrendous delivery delays.

Had an Experience with Homeclick?

Comments

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1265765

Hi jram,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Sincerely,